Welcome
Music

Followers

Credits
热情 | Thursday, November 21, 2013

什么是热情?
& how do you define it?




To me, it means Friendliness.


I was told not to smile or even talk to the Myanmar stalker from now on, from Bosses & Bf.
And bf just told me to stop being friendly to people to prevent such things in future ._.

I was quite firm in my answer to stalker, and I think I'm also firm when I said I was married.
But bf felt that I'm laughing and not firm enough.
No, I can't recall I'm laughing. Maybe a friendly smile to proudly announce I'm married?
Wanted to explain to bf but forget it, he sounded worried and pissed.

Then again, I don't feel good now after the call, cause I should've explained :(


I seriously hope that these rubbish from that stalker will be up till yesterday.





Layout: Steffanie. Tumblr inspired layout