| Monday, August 12, 2013
Happy Malacca Trip :)
a sudden lost of confident w myself.
u are near perfect in my eyes, and
I hope no one sees you like how I see you.
very thoughtful of you to buy 1 cold and 1 room temperate mineral water before heading to JB cause you know I'm having 2nd day period.
forcing me to go library and mug for assignment - for my very own good (im very reluctant at first, all I want is to go dating).
forcing me to drink plain water (i really hate tasteless water, am trying to improve myself).
send me morning messages & observed my "last seen timing" in whatsapp, nag at me if its wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy surpassed sleeping time and persuade me to sleep earlier..
never stop calling every night after your work, consistently for 1.5yrs + few months before official status ♥
and for me, being so idiotic at times.
forcing/psycho-ing you these that that these.
thanks for compromising.
thanks for the efforts to make a better Me.
you're awesome, perfect for me.
i love you.