hmmmm.. | Saturday, June 8, 2013
decided to blog abit before I start on my assignment again...
---just some thoughts recently---
saw some photos of my ex-colleague with her husband at the news feed page..
didn't know it's already 11 years of marriage and they are still as sweet.
just two of them driving out to Malaysia
(on weekdays mid-night despite working next day) for supper and still giving birthday surprises till now.
FYI, they are a family of 9.
7 kids. no joke.
courtship of 6 months and then wed. no accident.
she used to tell me, even until now they are still in the process of understanding each other.
like, she thought he will like this, but eh~ not what she expected.
==============================================================================
don't know whats the point that im blogging about others ._.
maybe just envy?
I seriously think above case is not easy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and yah, Jay Chou's concert is awesome.
bf and I can't get enough of Mr. J!
we shall go again when he comes :p
shall continue my newspaper article search! :)
Labels: y a