Welcome
Music

Followers

Credits
=) | Thursday, May 9, 2013

Pulau Ubin trip was a successful one despite the lady's issue! :)
the cycling part wasn't that awesome as he's a beginner as cyclist!
when vans & other cyclists are closed to him, he will just stop and create a jam or shock-accident along that squeezzzyyyyy small path!
not to blame him of course, I shouldn't be so eager to bring him to a place full of slopes and vehicles sharing the same path..
 
nonetheless, still an awesome full day spent with him.
just love his companion and him in my vision..
but i'm not a sticky-glue gf alright.. we only meet weekends night and no more!
good thing is we don't get bored of each other so fast and we are still in the process of knowing one another :)
 
 
*we are still shy at times for some actions* [laughhhhhhs]
 
 
 
 



we are going USS on 18 May! our 2nd visit! heard that Sesame characters and activities are new!
 one ticket for free, and $20 meal voucher (Company's D&D).
so I bought a USS ticket for him and we can share the meal voucher :)
since colleagues and all decided to bring their family along, I decided to drag him with me!
 



side track alil:
new company was alright, found myself getting happier there ;)
I didn't regret.
 




Layout: Steffanie. Tumblr inspired layout