Welcome
Music

Followers

Credits
FAREWELL ROTARY | Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Alright, so I'm officially ex-Rotarian.
it's been 1 year 10months.
 
well..... mix feelings.
I really can't wait for my last day as I'm really worn out due to additional tasks from my senior after she resigned earlier this year.
even though opportunities were given, saying if I can handle her tasks as well, I will be promoted to her position, and they will hire a assistant for me.
 
but this department just lack in providing necessary trainings.
 even though budget were catered for Learning & Development...
 
 
Nevertheless, I'm glad that I found a better job prospect that really focus into HR and to suit my part-time degree timing :)
not to mention that benefits are better & working hours are shorter! oh and the headcounts are way much much lesser!
I used to handle 1.3K manpower in that dept, and now, slash half and SLASH HALF again! :)
 
==================================================
 
 
and not forgetting the awesome farewell from my colleagues, they are FABULOUS.
surprised lunch / gifts / text messages / emails.
I'm lucky to have them during my stay in Rotary..
 
 
All in all, I left this company together with knowledge, exposure & experiences.
These are not taught in textbooks, I believe it will come in handy for my part-time course.
 
 
加油 !!!!!!!!
 
 
 



 
 
 
 
and NNP, thanks!
your post on Monday is v sweeeet ♥




Layout: Steffanie. Tumblr inspired layout