ECP | Monday, April 29, 2013
Enjoyed myself at ECP on 21 April 2013, a good Sunday despite the rain.
We sat under the shelter for 40 minutes or so to wait for the clouds to finish their business -.-
time is tickling away and I'm getting so worried that this rain won't stop..
plus I'm v determined to let him master bike on that day!
so I dragged him out and rented ourselves a couple bike (it's still drizzling).
EPIC FAIL.
the bike won't even run a single paddle because he can't balance behind and I'm shaking left right with him!!! after 5 minutes of laughing and trying, we are still right in-front of the bic shop ._.
I thought couple bike would work cause I can teach him to balance with me, so wrong!
okay, so we changed to individual bike. I watched him from behind and let him find his balancing.
cycling & pushing with one foot for awhile, I shouted to him from behind to bring up his remaining foot and try paddling.
and yes ah, he did it after a few tries and everything is within 20 minutes only.
indeed a fast learner~
WE CAN VISIT PULAU UBIN FINALLY! ♥♥♥
my dad asked me to invite him over for Mother's Day dinner together with uncles & granny.
thank god that the "meet-the-parents-session" was a good one on 14 Mar :)
now he gotta deal with my "always-black-face-elder-sista"!
feel so sorry :/
Conversation
him: So where should we go this Wednesday???
me: You want go cycling at ECP?
him: ECP again? We can go Pulau Ubin ah..
me: OHYA! Why I didn't thought of this! *grins*
him: YA LOR!
me: Then only 2 of us? What about ZX they all? (this colleague asked us to plan one trip)
him: Next time then call them. We ourselves cannot go sweet sweet awhile ah..?
me: *smiling happily*
and crap, mens visited me today and Pulau Ubin trip this Wednesday is cancelled!
F-it.