Welcome
Music

Followers

Credits
| Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hi I'm currently at Clementi shopping mall waititng for my sister to end her exams in SIM.
luickily there's bench available(: maybe I should head to popular after I finish this post.

Have finally placed order for my 21st cake. Hopefully will turns out nice and edible :/
If not there goes my money, haa.

I am sourcing for instant camera! Online I mean. Shall see how things goes :D

Should I come up with a theme? Or maybe not? Cause I'm afraid guests might needa spend on clothes.
Is there a theme call "Ladies and Gentlemen"? Or I came up this myself? -.-
Everyone to wear as lady/gentlemen as possible? (:
I should seek help from wanshushu first. LOL.

Everything's not confirm yet except chalet and cake. I still have a month to decide (:




Layout: Steffanie. Tumblr inspired layout