Welcome
Music

Followers

Credits
Hypersomnia. | Monday, July 5, 2010

Hypersomnia.
Check it out if you want.

Recently, I’m so sick of myself for behaving like this. I really loathe it. There are cures, but have to prescribe from the doctor. Suggestion from colleague is that, “go to sleep at 10pm, tell yourself you want to wake up at 6am, set alarm at your desired time, your body will adjust to the cycle.” Gosh, sleep at 10pm?! How the hell am I gonna fall asleep? :( I must admit that I’m not an early bird, because I really need 12 hours of sleep (during holidays, to be exact. Cause it’s impossible to have 12 hours of sleep when you have school or work).

I hate it when I can’t hear my alarm. I hate it that I’m a deaf person when it comes to sleep. I hate it when there are 3 alarms ringing, and I still can sleep so soundly. I hate it when I’m left with 10 to 15 minutes to prepare before I head out. I hate it when I overslept when I have to meet my friend. I hate it when I wake up seeing that I overslept and there are many missed call. Believe it or not, this kind of “life” sucks. Alright, maybe not life (cause I’m happy with the people around me), just... the way I sleep, I guess.

I have to apologize to my friends out there who kanna this shit from me before. People like pearl, daph & ahwen, cuiqing&shinyee. I’m so sorry for behaving like this, but this is not what I want too! I wish I can always wake up earlier and have more time to prepare, and if I got the feel to make up, I can. But time is not enough :(

But, people say Hypersomnia is way better than Insomnia =/

well, still… Hypersomnia isn’t good too.




Layout: Steffanie. Tumblr inspired layout